Saturday, November 2, 2013

For The Queenz - Where To Buy Affordable Hair Extensions Online


For all my Queenz looking for long luscious locks who don't want to pay the hefty price tag at the salon, look your best with salon quality human hair extensions which can be purchased much cheaper online! Personally I use the tape in hair extensions and just have my sister or a friend put them in for me as they are the easiest and i think they're also better for your hair. 

You can buy these baby's from as little as $32.95 for a pack of 20 tape in extensions, they range in length from 16inch to 26inch and I find them to be as good as any extensions I have had put in at the salon if not better since i can have much more extensions put in at a lower cost, for me I like to put in 40-60 peices for a thick and full look but each to their own of course. 

Where to buy them: http://www.folihair.com.au 

No comments:

Post a Comment