Saturday, November 2, 2013

For The Queenz - Nike High Heel Shoes!

Hot!!! Is the only word that comes to mind when you see this kind of shoe on a woman. Every Queen needs a pair of Nike high heels, I have a pair of Air Jordan Heels myself and the attention they demand the moment I walk into a room wearing them never ceases to fail.

Everyone is always asking where I get my Nike High Heels so here's the site, prices start from just $99 USD. Not bad for such a unique and sexy look! I have purchased through this site only once but the shoes were delivered quickly and in perfect condition directly to my office in Australia. They are also very good quality shoes, very comfortable and I have had mine for years now and they are still in very good condition.

These sexy shoes can be worn with jeans or the right kind of skirt or dress. Enjoy my beautiful Queenz!

Where to buy: http://www.highheelstoreonline.com

Feel free to post links if you have some great online stores or even local stores in your area where our fellow Queenz can order great shoes like these.


1 comment:

  1. Love love love thissssss! Thanks for posting!!! :D

    ReplyDelete